RETURNS, EXCHANGE AND MONEY-BACK
Each jewellery piece that you purchase from iskiuski.com is a unique piece of craftsmanship. This is the reason that we take care to ensure that each piece passes quality check and is packed with utmost care. But for any reasons, if you are not completely satisfied with the jewellery, we’ll either exchange it or make the required corrections. We don’t have technical jargon and our guarantee is simple to understand for customers. Please read on to know more about the terms and conditions of return/exchange policies.
30-DAY MONEY BACK AND/OR EXCHANGE POLICY
In case you are not happy with the product you have purchased, please return it within 30-days with the receipt for a refund or get a full amount value exchange. However, specific customized jewellery that you have ordered cannot be returned.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGE AND MONEY-BACK POLICIES
1. Personalized/Engraved and Custom jewellery ordered by the customer with instructions cannot be exchanged/returned or eligible for money-back.
2. Returned jewellery undergo Quality Check by our department. Damaged, alterations, signs of wear and resizing (other than at isliuski.com) are not eligible for money-back scheme or under return policy.
3. Complimentary shipping is available on all products eligible for Exchange, Return and Money-back scheme within 30-days of purchase. Customer shall bear all shipping charges after the 30-day period expires on all products for Return/Exchange/Money back schemes.
4. Original or copy of the original invoice is required for return/exchange or Money-back within 30-days period. It is optional on exchange/return after 30 days.
5. On 30-day Exchange/return and money-back value will be determined by iskiuski.com and if discounts/coupons/promotional code were used during purchase, that specific amount will be deducted, as applicable.
6. On Money-Back product transactions, VAT is applicable before refunds are done. Current VAT is 1% of the market value. On Money-Back scheme, A/C payee cheque shall be dispatched within 15 days of receipt of the jewellery along with required certificate and original invoice. It is subject to acceptance and quality confirmation from our laboratory.
6. On all exchanges, customer shall pay the difference in price between the exchanged jewellery piece and the new buy before it is dispatched.